The Soft Derm Soft-Therapy is a exceptional serum with normalising and ultra-relieving effects and has been developed exclusively to sooth sensitive skin.
Soft-Therapy helps with the following:
- Reduction of inflammation
- Reduction of desquamation
- Reduction of itchiness
- Reduction of tension
- Reduction of erythema
- Enhances the regeneration and reconstruction of skin
The serum contains a natural Capparis Spinosa Extract (2%) that is responsible for the soothing and anti-inflammatory effect and Milk Proteins (2%) to help repair the damages skin improving the fibroblast.
Hydrotherapy has been used for healing and prevention since ancient Egyptian times. The Soft Derm range has modernised this classic but effective practice. Using thermal waters from Salies-du-Béarn France which are very rich in Calcium, Magnesium and other oligoelements which have a calming and healing effect.
Calcium and Magnesium are essential in the prevention of skin aging and the production of fibroblast metabolism and collagen and elastin synthesis.
The Soft Derm Soft-Therapy also contain a number of other elements which help with sensitive skin:
- Manganese – Which is important for the skins immune system and helps with the absorption of vitamins in the skin.
- Zinc – Helps with the synthesis of keratin and collagen in the skin and also contributes in healing of the skin and scars.
- Copper – Is uses as a natural anti-inflammatory and antioxidant.
The Soft Derm Soft-Therapy is used for:
- Strong Anti-inflammatory effect
- Increased cell vitality
- Protection of the skin
- Stimulation of collagen synthesis
- Increase skin smoothness
- Recommend in sensitive skin, rosacea and after laser treatments
Thermal Water, Barbadensis Extract, Symcalmin Cappris Spinosa Extract, Milk Proteins
How to Use
Use minimum once a day with multiple applications if the skin is particularly sensitive or after skin treatments. Apply to affected area with a gentle massage until absorbed.
For best results combine with the Soft Derm Intensive Defense